Monday, March 2, 2009
Mikkel Turns ONE!!!
My little girl turned ONE this weekend! Her birthday is on leap year so we didn't actually celebrate it on her actual birthday but we celebrated none-the-less. Since Mikkel's first word was Tigger and she seems to really like him we chose that for the theme for her birthday. We had a tigger balloon, cupcake cups, and of course the cake! Family joined us for some cake and ice cream and it was a nice evening. Mikayla even received quite a few gifts! Thank you everyone for sharing Mikkel's birthday. The family that came were: Sue, Kim & Deb and the boys, Kaylee, Corey & Lisa, Jessica, Tyler and two of his friends.
Mikkel is still toothless but still a cutie! She is close to walking on her own but walks all over the house with her little "Tigger car". You'll see her sitting on the car in a few of the pictures. That was one of Mikayla's Christmas presents a few years ago but Mikkel has played with it a lot more than Mikayla ever did! Mikkel is signing 'more', 'finished', and 'Milk'. She seems to be catching on quickly. People will always comment on how laid back and quite she is. I would agree...she is pretty laid back but boy when she does get grumpy stay back...she has quite the scream. Mikkel is such a fun addition to our family and we just love her a ton! Her and Mikayla are great friends and it's so cute to watch them play and giggle! Happy Birthday Mikkel!
There are a few fuzzy pictures but I wanted to include them anyways. Enjoy the slide show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh gosh...I am so sorry that I forgot.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKKEL!!!!! What a doll she is bean, and I LOVE your tigger cake, you did a really good job....way to go bean!
First Birthday's are so fun. I really am so sad we never get to go to these things. I'm not sure there would have been much room for us anyway :O) (your house was stuffed!)....
Well, we love you guys so much.
SLY
I can't believe she is already 1! Time goes by way to fast when you are a mom. I remember when you had her and I kept checking your blog to see pictures. It seams like that was just a few months ago.
Post a Comment