Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Mikkel's First Hair Cut!
Mikkel had grown quite a little tail in the back so we decided to even it up. Mikkel's cousin, Jessica Jones, was in town for the birthday party and she had brought her hair cutting scissors. She was getting ready to cut her friend's hair so I asked if she would trim Mikkel's while she was at it. There wasn't enough to keep and not even really enough to notice much of a difference but I can tell the difference and it looks better. Mikkel started to get a little nervous so we started singing, "Five Little Ducks" and she was happy and we didn't have any trouble getting an even cut! (PS Mom, that jacket that I'm wearing is yours...I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know that I've said it before, but I'll say it again...Your kids are so cute! Congrats on Mikkel turning 1 and hope all is going well with you guys. You should come to Salt Lake next time we have a mission reunion.
Post a Comment