Monday, October 8, 2007

More pictures of Mikayla...

Hello there, I just wanted to add a few new pictures to our blog. Here is Mikayla lookin' as cute as ever! (I couldn't get them all lined up right so I hope it still all makes sense).

We enjoyed our Conference weekend. On sunday morning after Mikayla's bath I decided to try and do her hair in Piggy-Tails. It actually worked pretty good. She didn't mind once they were in but putting them in was a little bit of a challenge. She here is a picture of the start of the process....





And a picture of the completed project! She just wouldn't smile for the camera. I think she was stil trying to recover from me pulling and tugging on her head! (it really wasn't too bad and I was very nice)




In the afternoon I made Mikayla some real oatmeal. She didn't enjoy too much. I think the texture was kind of sticky and she didn't care much for it. But she figured a new way to use the oatmeal with out being wasteful...She did an oatmeal scrub on her nose. Her skin was so nice and pretty when whe was finished! :0)





This picture is just cute. Think that she looks like me in this picture. I've seen a picture of me when I was a little girl with piggy-tails and to me, this picture looks like that picture that I saw. What do you think?!





Now, even thought the piggy-tails were cute they didn't last all day. By her first nap they were all messed up and there was no way she was going to let me fix it so she had crazy hair all day long!

Yesterday we decided that it was time for Mikayla to have her own room again. She doesn't sleep very well with us in the room so we are moving out. Mikayla will stay in the room next to the kitchen and Kris and I will take the office. We have some arranging to do but we'll figure it out and make it work.
Tomorrow we are going to St. George so that we can go to the temple and also I have an appointment with a councilor at Dixie State College. I am going to try and go back to school and finish my bachelors degree in Education. I've had my credits from USU and Mohave transfered to Dixie so now we can put them all together and see where I'm at. The councilor will be able to help me figure out what I need to take to get into the education program. I'm very excited to see what its going to take to get back into school and finish. I'll keep you posted!
Well, I guess that's it for now. You all take care and I'll talk to you later. SLY, Bean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I LOVE the pig tails! So cute!! WAY CUTE!
I just love this blog thing! And I LOVE you even more!

beijinhos