Howdy there,
I want to attach a few pictures that I took yesterday (Sept. 27th). Kris, Mikayla and I went out Rock Hunting for a project that we are working on. While out there I took some fun pictures. The ones that I want to attach right now are some cute mug shots of Mikayla and I. She just a cutie pie and I love her tons! Enjoy
I want to attach a few pictures that I took yesterday (Sept. 27th). Kris, Mikayla and I went out Rock Hunting for a project that we are working on. While out there I took some fun pictures. The ones that I want to attach right now are some cute mug shots of Mikayla and I. She just a cutie pie and I love her tons! Enjoy

1st: Eskimo Kisses!
2nd: Mug Shot - mommy and Mikayla

3rd: mommy kiss'n Mikayla

1 comment:
Her hair is getting SOOO red!!! The two of you are just dolls!!!
So what kind of project are you doing with rocks? You and Kris are always doing fun stuff!
Post a Comment