In my last post I mentioned that I had an appointment with a councilor at Dixie State. We had a nice little visit and she helped me get on track. I have one semester (Spring '08) to take a few pre-requisite for the education program (plus one class in the summer). Then in the Fall '08 I can start the program and I would be finished at the end of the Spring Semester 2010.
This is a tentative schedule. I'm not sure if I will actually start in the Spring because that's when our next little Bundle of Joy will be born (by the way we should find out tomorrow if it's a girl or boy!). We'll just have to see how the timing works out. I REALLY want to finish and I feel like if I don't do it now I may never finish.
There's the update! Until next time...love bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment