Friday, October 5, 2012

Mikkel's First Day of Preschool - September 4, 2012

 




Notice her shoes are on the wrong feet.  That is her trademark and definitely not worth the fight to change!  I love all her silly little things that make her Mikkel!



For some reason this one just makes me laugh!  :o)






Mikkel at her preschool - Mrs. Kelly Stubbs' preschool




I can't believe Mikkel is old enough to go to school.  She is 4 and wanted to go to preschool so bad.  She has such a strong personality that I knew going to a preschool with other adults and children would be a good thing for her.  She watched Mikayla go off to school and was so excited that it was finally her turn.  Mikkel loves the outdoors.  She can always be found outside playing in the rocks.  She has quite a collection of rocks.  When I mow the lawn I always have to watch out because sometimes her rock collection is in the grass!  :o)  She doesn't like to be constricted with too many clothes so when she is home you will normally find her in her swimming suit or a little sundress (she also loves to sleep in just her cute little panties).

No comments: