Friday, October 5, 2012

Mikayla's First Day of Kindergarten - August 27, 2012

 




 






Mikayla & Mikkel saying hello to the class pet.
 

Mikayla sitting next to Abby.




Mikayla & Mikkel saying goodbye!  They are only 15 months apart and up until now they have always been there for each other to play with. 


Mikayla was SOOOO excited for her first day of school.  She had been counting down for a long time so when the day finally arrived she was ecstatic!!!  I was so excited for her and I knew she would love it.  Mikayla is a very social person and loves going to school.  She is always doing art projects and writing notes.  Our home is decorated with all of her work.  She is also in dance class and is having fun with that.  I love Mikayla so much.  It is such a joy to watch her grow and flourish in what ever she does. 

No comments: