Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Making Gum Drop Turkeys and other fun creations
Mikkel couldn't stop licking the sugar off her fingers!
Mikayla's Gum Drop Turkey
Jessica's amazing snowman!
Mikayla's Christmas Tree
The Boys (Cary, Kim, Kris) peeling and cutting the potatoes
(I don't know if you can see it in the picture but Kris is wearing a 'Cousin Eddy' white sweater with a noticable black dicky under it...so funny!)
Bailee was the beautician of the weekend. She loved doing the girls' hair.
I walked in to take this picture and Mikkel told me I couldn't be in there because it was a girl party...humm??? Maybe I could tell her I AM a girl! :o)
Waiting for the feast to begin
Mikayla posing in her Thanksgiving outfit with her hair all done.
Cousins getting ready to ride the Heber Creeper
(Brennan, Jarrett, Bailee, Mikayla, Kennedy, Mikkel)
Heber Valley Railroad
Mikayla with her train ticket
Mikkel with her train ticket
Brennan by the big wheel
Walking through the food cart
Kennedy, Mikayla, Bailee
Jarrett, Mikkel, Brennan
My fantastic, wonderful husband!
Looking out the train window
Santa came to visit us on the train.
Mikkel snacking on popcorn
"Santa's coming to town!"
McDonald's lunch after the train ride
Loving her hambuger and apples
Getting Mikayla's hair curly for the light parade
Curling Mikkel's hair for the light parade
Curly and beautiful
Mikayla all ready for the parade.
I have two beautiful little girls!
Mikayla and Mikkel got to ride in Cory's Princess Carriage in the light parade in Spanish Fork
Jessica and a friends daughter (I forgot her name)
Light Parade
Princess Carriage
Mikkel fell asleep while riding in the carriage.
Bailee and Mikayla in the Carriage
Mikkel on the ride home
We put her right to bed...what a sleeping beauty
Brennan and Mikkel sharing a banana seat while watching the others play the Wii
Game On!
Omlets anyone?
Kim and Deb sporting their Jammies while making omlets for breakfast
Having Breakfast
Showing me her hair...she decorated her hair with a lot of bows.
We had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving weekend! It was all about spending time with family. The girls LOVED playing with their cousins and we did so many fun things together. When I was a kid, Thanksgiving meant hanging out with family and that is what this whole weekend was about. We had a yummy food, went to a movie, rode a train, did some christmas shopping, and so much more!!! I love looking back at all the pictures and remember the fun we had. Good time! :o)

No comments: