This morning (before 7 AM mind you) the girls woke up and saw the snow outside...all I can say is EXCITED!!! We started the winter dress up ritual (which usually takes about 30 minutes), two socks, two pants, a jacket, a coat, gloves, a hat and a scarf. Once we were all ready to go, we headed out the door. I remember the excitement of the first snow of the year...so fun! The girls ran around the whole yard eating snow and making snow angels. Then we decided it was time to make a snow man so we went to work. We each started a snowball and rolled it around and around until we had the body of our snow man. Then came the accessories...arms, gloves, hat, scarf, face including the carrot, and mikkel decided to had a bum so he could poop marshmellows for us!!! I had to chuckle when she told me she put a bumb on the back. We had a great morning!!! By the time we got back in the house the power was off so the house wasn't super warm and I had no way to make warm cider for the girls. We ended up making cider with hot tap water and it worked out just great! We had a wonderful morning! At 9:00 am Caleb came for school and we got started on our arctic theme.
Monday, November 7, 2011
SO EXCITED TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!
This morning (before 7 AM mind you) the girls woke up and saw the snow outside...all I can say is EXCITED!!! We started the winter dress up ritual (which usually takes about 30 minutes), two socks, two pants, a jacket, a coat, gloves, a hat and a scarf. Once we were all ready to go, we headed out the door. I remember the excitement of the first snow of the year...so fun! The girls ran around the whole yard eating snow and making snow angels. Then we decided it was time to make a snow man so we went to work. We each started a snowball and rolled it around and around until we had the body of our snow man. Then came the accessories...arms, gloves, hat, scarf, face including the carrot, and mikkel decided to had a bum so he could poop marshmellows for us!!! I had to chuckle when she told me she put a bumb on the back. We had a great morning!!! By the time we got back in the house the power was off so the house wasn't super warm and I had no way to make warm cider for the girls. We ended up making cider with hot tap water and it worked out just great! We had a wonderful morning! At 9:00 am Caleb came for school and we got started on our arctic theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment