Monday, November 7, 2011

School...


We are talking about the arctic and arctic animals this week. Today we drew letters and painted in "snow" (aka shaving cream), built igloos with arctic animals and read some fun books about the arctic. They all loved putting "snowy" on our weather chart. It snowed a few inches last night. What an exciting day!!!


Igloo with Arctic Animals









Caleb wasn't quite sure about getting messy at first but once he got into it there was no stopping him!








This was our snake we made during our Desert Week. This was a cutting project that helped the kids work on cutting.



We also made a cactus for desert week. We painted a potato green and stuck toothpicks in it.





I've been doing home school with the girls this year. Mikayla missed the kindergarten cut off and so we decided to to a preschool/kindergarten school for the year. We have a fun little friend who joins us a couple days a week and we have so much fun! I haven't been really good at taking pictures but I have a few I can share.

No comments: