Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween 2011
Happy Halloween!!! We had a fun time this year for Halloween. I've always wanted to dress the girls up as m&m's because of their names (mikayla & mikkel) and so I was so excited when they both decided to be m&m's. I was incredibly lucky to find these three costumes at the thrift store because it made our Halloween costume preparation really easy. We did a little trick-or-treating in our little neighborhood and then went to the Trick-or-Trunk. We've always liked to stop in and see the Mosdell's so we did and then headed up to Sue's. We did a few houses in her neighborhood, including the Gillespies, and then the girls handed out candy at Sue's. Sue's house is up in the park neighborhood so they get a lot of trick-or-treaters. Mikayla and Mikkel had a lot of fun handing out candy. It was a nice Halloween this year and the girls are already planning their costumes for next year! :o)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment