Sunday, July 26, 2009

My little Elephant!

My sister-in-law gave us some fun dress up clothes and this is one of the girls' favorite. Mikayla was taking a nap and Mikkel decided to wear it and she was having so much fun being a little elephant! She's a cutie!!! Mikkel is almost 17 months and is finally getting her 4th tooth. She now has two little one's on bottom and two top one's. She loves to talk and sign. I think one of her favorite words is NO...she uses it all the time...even when she is meaning yes. I love her so much! It is so much fun having two little girls...and that they are so close together has been good too. What a blessing it is to be their mommy!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

I have this same elephant! Does yours make a sound? Lindsay dressed up as this elephant for halloween a few years ago.