A few weeks ago we had family home evening with Kim, Deb and the boys out to Hidden lake. There were a few other family's there (Yates' & Willis') and we had a lot of fun.
Thanks for all the fun posts. I love to see the kids and what they have had fun doing. I am also greatful that you and Jen are so close together. You always had a friend to have fun with, to protect, to fight with and to straigthen when you were afraid. Best friends forever! SLY mom
1 comment:
Thanks for all the fun posts. I love to see the kids and what they have had fun doing. I am also greatful that you and Jen are so close together. You always had a friend to have fun with, to protect, to fight with and to straigthen when you were afraid. Best friends forever! SLY mom
Post a Comment