Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikayla!


Mikayla turned 2 years old on December 1st. We had a nice day. She helped make the cake and then we played. She picked out her balloons at the store and even checked out a winnie-the-pooh movie. It became a tradition to go to dinner at Wendy's the night before Mikayla's birthday. The reason we do this is because we were out to dinner with my parents on November 30th when my water broke and Mikayla decided to come. So, we all went to dinner at Wendy's (on December 1st because November 30th was on Sunday)then came home for Mikayla's little party with a few friends and family. It was a nice evening. For Mikayla's birthday we got her a Fisher Price little people barn. I used some of the little people on her cake and then she opened the barn. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe she is 2 already. They are such cute girls. I love keeping up on your little family. You guys do such fun things together. I love the whole Thanksgiving camping trip. There is a lot of memories there.
Have a great Holiday
Stephanie

Kelly said...

Your girls are so cute. Congrats Mikayla!
Shashliki!! ;)