Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A few random shots...

Here are just a few random shots. The first two are of Mikayla helping me do a little fall clean-up! She was in heaven playing in all the leaves. Then the next two pictures are of Mikayla and Mikkel having snack time in the motor home. My brother-in-law (Kim Jones) gave us an old motor home. We planned a camping trip for Thanksgiving so I was cleaning up the motor home while the girls watched a movie and had a snack. The little lady bug is Mikayla trying on the ladybug costume. She was going to be that for Halloween but then decided to be a dog. The last two pictures are of a yummy holiday treat...eggnog. While we were getting the tree up and ready Kris thought it would be fun to go and buy eggnog and all enjoy a festive treat. So we did and these pictures show Kris sharing his eggnog with Mikayla and her eggnog mustache!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I keep saying this, but Mikayla is looking so grown up. I love her hair in a ponytail. Thank you for being such wonder parents.
I sure wish I could give the little girls hugs and make young memories with them. Thank goodness for phones and blogs. SLY mom