Thursday, June 19, 2008

WELCOME TO THE 2008 EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 My three month old likes to eat!
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What is the last film you saw at the cinema? hmmmm...I'm not sure. It's been so long since we've been to a movie theater that I don't remember. We use to go to the dollar theater when we lived in Provo but since moving back to Kanab (and having two children) we don't go to the movies much. I have been watching "While You Were Sleeping" while I walk on my treadmill.
4. What is your favorite TV Show? Signing Time, Super Why, and Wheel of Fortune (my little girl likes to watch Super Why and I watch it with her. It's an educational show so I don't mind. Signing Time teaches sign language and I love to learn new signs.)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal with a little bit of honey to sweet'n it up, a fruit (apple, banana, honey dew, watermelon, grapes...), and a glass of milk...YUM!
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? I've tried so many times to like cooked peas and I just can't do it!
8. What is your favorite CD? Don't have one...I LIKE EVERYTHING
9. What kind of car do you drive? a pail blue Lincoln Towncar. It was a good price. Kris calls it "Big Pimp'n" but I call it the grandma car.
10. Favorite sandwich? I don't eat them much any more but I love a peanut butter and honey sandwich.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? I'm not quite sure I understand this question so I'm going to answer it differently. Characteristics that I like in others are humor, honest, and sincere.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? a pair of jeans and tennis shoes! (just the opposite of you Joni :o)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I would love to go back to Russia and take my family. But, I love to travel so anywhere would be great!
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? no color...I'm not a decorator. I'll have to hire my sisters to decorate my home...they're good at it.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Anything that fits nicely/comfortably and is SUPER CHEAP! (I stole joni's answer on this one)
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? probably Kanab!
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't watch sports...never been into them. I like to play softball but I just don't watch sports.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Russia! (my parents are living/working in Moscow, Russia)
20. Who do you least expect to send this back?
21. Person you expect to send it back first ?
22. FAVORITE SAYING? Kris says this all the time, "Do what you want...your goin' anyways"
23. When is your birthday? November 16, 1978 (turning the big 3 0 this year!)
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? MORNING!!!!
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 or 8
26. PETS? a VERY hairy dog...Indy. Oh and Kris bought Mikayla three tiger fish...they are named after the three sharks in Finding Nemo (Anchor, Bruce, ?)
27. Any new and exciting news you want to share? I'm not pregnant! Oh, and Kris and I splurged and bought a new bike trailer/jogger. We don't drive much anymore and so a nice bike trailer/jogger is going to be nice. It should be here the beginning of next week. Oh, and also...I've lost 21 pounds!
28. What did you want to be when your were little? a teacher
29. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 29
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? anything with Chocolate and Peanut Butter is my weakness
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? ALL of them!
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 8th-16th. My sisters will be in town.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Jeana Ann Jones
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm listening to Mikayla play
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal, honey dew, and a glass of milk.
36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? something colorful and cheery...like red, purple, green...
37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? warm and Sunny
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I don't drink soft drinks but Kris loves Coke.
39. (where is question 39?)
40. SIBLINGS? 3 beautiful sisters!
41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any day that is with family and friends!
42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I remember really liking my desk because I could play teacher
43. SUMMER or WINTER? both...I like having warm weather but I'm always ready for it to cool down. Then after a winter I'm sure ready for the summer again.
44. HUGS OR KISSES? definitely HUGS
45. COFFEE OR TEA? I remember a yummy herbal tea that I loved drinking when I was in Russia but I've never had is since because I don't know what it was.
46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate should be my middle name!
47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? sure!
48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hummm....I don't know the last time. But I do remember shedding a few happy tears when Mikayla and Mikkel (my daughters) first met. What a sweet, special moment that was! Mikkel was born during a really bad flu season and we couldn't brink Mikayla to the hospital. So, they first met when we brought Mikkel home. Mikayla loved her from that very first moment. It was wonderful to see my two girls together at last.
49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? besides the dust bunnies, Kris' gun.
50. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? mom, dad and sisters
51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? gave my girls both a bath, put them to bed and then Kris and I visited while eating a bowl of ice cream. The ice cream is called Beaver Tracks and has, of course, peanut butter cups in it. I like to indulge once in a while!
52. FAVORITE SMELL? I like the smell of clean kids. Just after their baths they smell so nice! I also like the smell of Kris' deodorant (that's not gross is it?).
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I've never liked spiders much and I'm still afraid of the dark.
54. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet, sweet, sweet!
55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 1
56. HOW MANY YEARS/MONTHS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 18 and a half months. My job is mom to my beautiful girls!
57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Tough one. I like so many of the days for different reasons. I like Mondays because that is when Signing Time comes on (I record them for future viewings) and also Mondays are when we have FHE. Thursday is when I weigh in at Weight Watchers and I'm always looking forward to that day, then Friday is Friday and I like Friday! Saturday is great because we do projects that need to be done and then play together as a family. Sunday is relaxing and the day that gets me ready to start all over again!
58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 6...Kanab; St. George; Logan; Ufa, Russia; Pleasant Grove (for a month and a half); and Provo! If I would to count all the cities I lived in on my mission it would be a few more.
59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I would say no...it takes me a while to warm up. But it also depends on the other person. If they are open and friendly it makes it easier for me.
60. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? ?
61. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeana, you fibber, did you forget that you LOVE your mothers home made PEA SOUP?

Jeana said...

OH...I forgot about the pea soup. I LOVE my mothers home made pea soup. The peas that I can't stand are the ones that are still round and cooked.

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

Jeana
Your comments are fun. Your kids are super cute. Aren't they so much fun. I'm glad you and Kris are doing so well

Sara Walker said...

Congrats on losing so much weight that is awesome! Sara