I loved the whole show. the one with Mikayla and her sunglasses makes me feel like she was eachong for her Grandma "J". Thank you so much for taking all the time and effort to put the show together. My how the kids are growing, and you're looing fantastic. SLY mom
The slide show is so cute! You're good to take lots of cute pics of your kids (I'm not very good, I go in spurts). I can't believe how fast they are growing. They are both soo cute! I enjoyed reading the "getting to know your friends" questions and getting to know a little more about you. Hope you guys are doing good, we need to get over there and see Mikkel before she is all grown up!
2 comments:
I loved the whole show. the one with Mikayla and her sunglasses makes me feel like she was eachong for her Grandma "J". Thank you so much for taking all the time and effort to put the show together.
My how the kids are growing, and you're looing fantastic.
SLY mom
The slide show is so cute! You're good to take lots of cute pics of your kids (I'm not very good, I go in spurts). I can't believe how fast they are growing. They are both soo cute! I enjoyed reading the "getting to know your friends" questions and getting to know a little more about you. Hope you guys are doing good, we need to get over there and see Mikkel before she is all grown up!
Post a Comment