What cute little girls you have. I loved all the pictures. I can't believe how much hair Mikkel has. No fair, bot my babies were bald! Also is it black? Was Mikaylas red from day one?
They are both really so cute! I love their matching dresses. That is so fun that you get to dress them alike. Looks like you guys are doing great and having fun being parents to two!
Hey Jeana Bean! Found your blog through Hayley's. The kids are so cute. Let's stay in touch better! Our blog is: www.westcoastwalkers.blogspot.com westcoastwalker@gmail.com Great to see what you are up to! Sara (Vreeken) Walker
3 comments:
What cute little girls you have. I loved all the pictures. I can't believe how much hair Mikkel has. No fair, bot my babies were bald! Also is it black? Was Mikaylas red from day one?
They are both really so cute! I love their matching dresses. That is so fun that you get to dress them alike. Looks like you guys are doing great and having fun being parents to two!
Hey Jeana Bean!
Found your blog through Hayley's. The kids are so cute. Let's stay in touch better! Our blog is: www.westcoastwalkers.blogspot.com
westcoastwalker@gmail.com
Great to see what you are up to!
Sara (Vreeken) Walker
Post a Comment