On January 20th my parents left Kanab to hed off on their next big adventure! This time, instead of going to Antarctica they are going Russia. I'm so very excited for them. I served my mission in Russia and I know what an awesome place it is and I know they are going to enjoy it. They will be working at the US Embassy in Moscow for two years. They will come home in 2009 for a little visit but then they will be off again. I'm so proud of their adventurousness (is that really a word?). It's wonderful that they can go and enjoy different places around the world.
The day they left was a nice day. We had breakfast together and then they hit the road. We shed a few tears, but there was a lot of excitement. They've been planning and preparing for this adventure for a long time and so when the time finally came they were ready to go! I included a few pictures of them with Mikayla on the day they left. Enjoy...
Grandma j and Mikayla

Grandpa jon and Mikayla saying goodbye
Grandma j kissing Mikayla goodbye
Grandma j kissing Mikayla goodbye
Mikayla kissing Grandpa jon goodbye
Grandpa jon, mikayla, and grandma j
saying their last goodbye...
and they're off!!!
1 comment:
WHAAAAAA!!!!!! :-(
Post a Comment