Thursday, September 13, 2007

up-to-date pictures!

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded a few new pictures today and thought that I would add a few new ones to our blog. Wasn't Joni's slide show just totally awesome?! I'll have to try that sometime.
This is Kris making his Candy Bouquets! The candy bouquets are for marketing his website to Real Estate and Mortgage offices. He will hand deliver them to offices and there will be pamphlets that will show a variety of items available on his website.
Here are a few samples of his candy bouquets. He does a great job!
Close up of one of his bouquets.
Mikayla crawling down the step...
Mikayla crawling UP the step! Sometimes she'll sit and play on this step just for the fun of it. She'll crawl up then down, up then down. It's quit funny to see.
I will have to add another post because I have a few other pictures that I wanted to attach but I could only attach 5. So, I'll post a few more on another post (which you'll get first because that's how these things post-newest to oldest).
SLY,
Bean!

No comments: