Monday, September 10, 2007

pictures

Here are a few pictures that I wanted to add.

A really cute one of Mikayla that I really like. I took it a long time ago but I wanted share it with you again.

I just love this one of Mikayla and grandma and grandpa. Cute picture!

Well, Kris and I have been busy working on our marketing for his website. We are making 'Candy Bouquets' that he'll deliver to Real Estate and Mortgate offices. The bouquets will have his website on it. I'll have to send pictures that show our trial candy bouquets. I've been busy with my calling as a Den Leader. We had a meeting tonight to plan pack meeting and then Becka Ott and I got together and planned our month of Den meetings. It's a fun calling and I enjoy working with the boys. Kris is off with his brothers family for FHE. Mikayla hasn't been happy today and I didn't want to drag her out to hidden lake and have her just be miserable. I really think she's teething but I've thought that since she was 4 months old. Who knows?! We have a case of apples that we are trying to do stuff with. We are drying a bunch right now and then we've thought about making apple sauce. We'll probably just dry them all because it's a lot easier. We also have a ton of tomatoes from our garden that we need to use to make salsa.

The pregnancy is going just great. I usually forget that I'm pregnant. I am not 16 weeks and I have a doctors appointment on September 23rd. I'm hoping they'll do an Ultra Sound and will look to see if it's a boy or girl. It's coming close to the time that we should be able to tell!

Well, I hope you enjoy this and I'll get some new pictures downloaded and add to this blog. take care. SLY, BEAN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know we are checking out your blog. Love the photos.

Beijinhos,

Sly =o)