Thursday, September 13, 2007

More...

I added a post but it would only let me add 5 pictures so I wanted to add one more post to include a few other pictures that I wanted to add.
Here is Mikayla playing on the kitchen floor. She loves to crawl around and check everything out! She's a good crawler and is very curious. This zebra she is holding seems to be one of her favorite toys to drag with her on all her journeys around the house.
One morning while Mikayla and I were playing in her little house, she was enjoying peeking through the mailbox. She got a big kick out of looking through and seeing me on the other side.
This pictures isn't new. It's from last October when Kris took me to the Grand Canyon. I haven't added pictures of Kris and I so here is one that will have to do until I get a new one of us!
Well, I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Take care and I'll talk to you later...
SLY,
Bean!

2 comments:

aaron and joni said...

BEANNN!!!!
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!! It is so fun to see your pictures and to hear about all the fun things that are going on with you and your family!!! Good luck with the slideshow...it was actually much easier than I was expecting...and funner too! 3 websites I've found that do slideshows are: slide.com, smilebox.com and rockyou.com(actually I've never cheecked the rockyou one out...but it does exsist!!!)...
SLY

Anonymous said...

Great Photos, Mom and I woke up and first thing we did was to check your Blog.

Beijinhos

sly =o)