Sunday, September 9, 2007

Here is an attempt to add images. I don't think I have new images downloaded but I'll find some pictures to add. Hope this works and that you will all enjoy this. SLY, Bean!
Here is our wonderful, obedient, but furry dog! He loves living in the great outdoors. He thinks there is an animal living in the outside storage units so he guards them everyday! He's pretty funny.
This is our daughter who is now 9 months old. In this picture she is a newborn. What a doll. Her name is Mikayla Jessica Jones.
Here's Mikayla at about two months old. I love her double chin. She doesn't have that anymore but it was cute while it lasted.
And for those who don't know, Kris and I are expecting our second baby. He's due in February. When I say 'He' I'm just being hopeful that it's a boy. We won't know for another 4 weeks or so. Ok, I'm done. I'm going to post this and see what happens. Later!

3 comments:

aaron and joni said...

WAHOOOOO!!!!
I am so happy bean that you are going to do this!
It is such a fun little creative outlet, and I am SOOO excited to hear all about what you are doing, and see all of your fun pictures!
I still have no idea what I am doing....but it is fun to play around with it and figure it all out! Some people have realllly fancy blogs, but I have no idea how they do it!!!

I LOVE YOU BEAN~
I'll be a consistant visitor!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok,It's there now. Thanks for the photos. It should be fun to check on it, you will have to add a new photo ever day just so I can check it out daily. This goes for Joni also.

Beijinhos =o)

Scott & Jennifer said...

H-E-L-L-O-O .... ?