Hello everyone!
I do have some new pictures to add to this blog but they aren't downloaded yet. So, while they are downloading I thought that I would add a poll to my blog (thanks Jen for the idea; as well as the links). So go ahead and guess whether you think I'm having a girl or boy. I ended the poll on October 12th, because that is when I go in for my Ultra Sound and they should be able to find out whether it's a girl or boy. So Cast Your Votes!
Also, please note the links that I added. There is a link to Kris' website. He thought that was cool that I could add that. It's just for fun. If you haven't checked his site out in a while check it out. Then there is a link to Jennifer's blog and one for Joni's blog. When you click on one of the links it will take you directly to their site, but then if you want to come back to my site click the back button because they don't open in a new window.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Hey sweet thing! I love that you're adding stuff...I think I check the blogs daily! I love to see what you and Joni are coming up with. I'm excited to get mom and dad on board with it all as well.
Out of curiosity, can you see the slide shows that I've added, or due to your web connection or something-can you not see them?
Love Ya!!!
I can see the slide shows, which are all very cool by the way! I made comment on the wedding one you did but now I don't see the wedding slides on your blog. I also like the video of Maddie but the sound comes in a little choppy.
I've been wanting to so a slide show like Joni has or one like you've got but I just haven't done it yet. I will though! SLY, Bean!
Boy, Febuary 29th
Post a Comment