Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Aunt Jen & Maddie Mae

The girls and I headed up North the end of August to visit my sisters. First I stopped in at Jen's house in Midvale then up to Joni's. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures at Joni's but I did snap a few while we were at Jen's. The first picture is jen and Mikayla boogy'n down! Jen had some fun bollywood music on and Mikayla couldn't stop dancing. The other picture is of Mikkel and Jen's dog Maddie Mae. They were playing on the blow-up mattress and both rolled into the crack between the mattress and the couch. The both were stuck...and of course instead of jumping to their rescue, Jen and I grab our cameras.



Side note: Jen was about 38 weeks pregnant in this picture and just last night, September 19th she had her baby. Kaleb was 7 lbs 8 oz and just perfect! This is their first child after 10 years of marriage. What a miracle baby! (picture sent to me by Jen via her camera phone)


No comments: