Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring...


The Spring weather has been just beautiful the last few days and the girls love to get out and play. They get their hats, sunscreen, and sandals on and head out to play. Bikes, scooters, sand toys, and other such fun toys can be seen all over our yard. We love to take their little table outside and they play with play dough and watercolors. Fun Times!


I'm excited for summer this year. We have a truck now that the girls can ride in so we are planning our camping trips...number one on the list...Calf Creek! My grandparents took their grand kids to Calf Creek quite often and I have a lot of good memories there. I want to take my girls there and play in the stream and hike to the falls. It's going to be a great summer!

1 comment:

Janice martin said...

it's great to see the girls and hear of your adventures. Don't put it off, get to Calf Creek :)