DISTRESSED PRINCESS!!!
+060.JPG)
My Little Princess getting her Vitamin D & calcium...
+064.JPG)
Can't do anything without her high heels and jewelry!
+043.JPG)
I made Pink Camo clipboards for girls camp...I realized I didn't take pictures of the back of them. As you can see, each clipboard was personalized with their last name.
+044.JPG)
+049.JPG)
Mikayla's creation...she is so creative! I would love to know what was going on in her mind when she put this all together!
We are going to the Zoo this weekend and so we've been talking about the zoo all week and today we learned about Baby Zuri. Baby Zuri is the baby elephant at Hogle Zoo that was born last fall. We watch a video clip of her and her mom today and the girls thought it was so cool. So tonight after dinner we decided to make Baby Zuri ears...they had fun making their ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment