Monday, April 12, 2010
My Girls...
It's time for a new post... I was going through some pictures today and decided to post a few of the girls painting with water colors. I could see the girls personalities come out in their painting and in the way they painted. Mikayla was very precise clean. Mikkel was digging right in and mixing & matching all the colors. These pictures show what I'm trying to explain. I know that age plays a part in the differences but also, Mikayla has never been a dirty, messy girl. Mikkel has been dirty and messy since day one. I love my girls and love watching their personalities come to life. They are both so much fun! I think these two are similar to Jen and I. My mom always told me that Jen and I could go outside, play the same things but Jen would come back nice and clean and I would come back a disaster!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute pictures, and yes you captured their personalities. How fun, how different. And yes, this is the way you and Jen were. So alike yet so different. This is what makes the world go-round. SLY mom
Post a Comment