.JPG)
These are just a few fun pictures that I have taken lately. Mikayla got a new car seat...Her Last one! This is a booster seat and she is SOOO excited about it! She'll have more freedom and that's just what she needed. A week or so ago Kris and I went to check on the girls before we went to bed (it's always nice to see them so peaceful!). We found Mikayla sleeping under her basket. She uses that basket to collect her stuffed animals that she brings to bed with her. It looks like her and bear are sleeping in a cage! While we were taking pictures of Mikayla I couldn't pass up taking a few cute shots of Mikkel sleeping soundly. This morning when I was giving the girls breakfast, Mikayla knew exactly what she wanted...cereal with banana and raisins. So I gave her a small butter knife, a banana, and a few raisins and she came up with a master piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment