
Disneyland is such a fun place! I won't say that we don't struggle with the girls sometimes...tired, hungry, whinny, etc... but overall its going really well. We've learned that the girls really love all the outside rides, like dumbo, the carousel, rocket ships, trains, etc. the inside rides are too loud and can be dark and scary (
Pinocchio,
alice...). Well, I should say that
Mikayla doesn't like the inside rides. Mikkel just soaks it all up. She doesn't seem to get scared at all.
Mikayla does love the
Winnie the pooh ride though. She knows where the
scary part is and she covers her ears and then uncovers them when it's over. Yesterday (our second day) was a rough start because the girls seemed tired before we got into the park. I was about ready to take them back to the hotel for a nap. But we hooked up with Corey, Lisa, Tyler, Jessica, Sue, and Kaylee and they were happy to be with them. While the girls went on
Winnie the pooh for a 3rd and 4
th time with Corey and the gang, Kris and I went on Splash Mountain. We didn't get too wet which was nice since the day was just beginning. We did a few little things in Disneyland and then went and spent some time at California Adventure. We had lunch with Kim's crew and then I took Mikkel to Bugs land while Kris and
Mikayla went with the boys to ride a few bigger rides. Mikkel and I had a great time in bugs land. Lots of fun little rides for little kids. We rode the lady bug ride and thought of Grandma J. Then Kris and
Mikayla joined us and we went on more rides in bugs land and then we were going to go on the
Ferris wheel. Well, the girls decided that they were getting to tired to be happy so I loaded them up in the stroller and we were heading back to the hotel. While walking aways from California Adventure I herd someone yell out my name and is was Corey and Sue. We visited for a minute and then Sue suggested that I take the girls to her room to sleep. They are staying at the Grand Californian Hotel that is right inside the park (our hotel is about a mile or so down the road). So we accepted the offer and I took the girls to nap. They both napped and then we were back at it. We spend some time with Deb and the boys riding the fun stuff inside the castle (
casey jr. train, carousel, tea cups) then we hooked up with more family and Kris and I went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad with Corey and Lisa. When we hooked back up with Sue, the girls had some fun new toys (
disney princess figures)...Thanks Sue! Oh, and while I was in line for Big Thunder Mountain my mom called. It was so nice to hear her voice. The day was so fun and the weather was great. Enjoy a few pictures and I'd better get the girls bathed so we can go and have another great day!
ooops...a little out of order Mikkel napping at Grandma Sue's
Mikayla and Mikkel Planning their day! :o)


Waiting in line...what a cute little thing!
Mikkel kept asking Pooh if he was hungry for honey!
Splash Mountain!
Corey, Lisa, and Sue riding Pooh with the Girls!
Mikkel is fascinated with Rocks, sticks and dirt.
"Hi Grandma J! I'm riding a ladybug"
Little ladybug for Grandma J



Mikayla's silly pose...it totally reminds me of Joni!
Napping at Grandma Sue's
2 comments:
Oh so fun. And thank you for taking time to share these fun and memorable pictures and stories. Give hugs and a big kisses to the kids. sly mom cute ladybugs
Sounds and looks like you all had a blast. And by the way you look great!
Post a Comment