Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nothin' much...

Well, I do have some pictures to share but I don't know how to edit them on the computer. Our old laptop was getting really old and wasn't working good. So, on Black Friday Kris ventured to the Hurricane Walmart (left our house at 2 AM) to stand in line for a new HP laptop. The computer is originally around $800 and he got it for $400. There were only 10 computers available at that price so he wanted to get to the walmart and get in line so he'd be sure to get it. He was the 4th person in line and got one! He was so excited. It was worth the early morning drive and a few hours in line. So...I don't know how to edit pictures on the computer yet...I don't even know if there is a program on the computer that can do it. Kris is trying to get the Student Discount on Microsoft Office so we are waiting for that. Mom, I will try to get pictures posted ASAP.

1 comment:

Jon and Janice said...

thanks kid0, i'll try to make myself post as well.