Here are our HAPPY HALLOWEEN pictures! I unfortunately wasn't around for the big night but Kris, Sue, and Jen were there to "save the day" (I was stuck in the hospital and that is another story). I was planning on making the girls costumes but the Monday before was the day I started feeling sick and I never got around to making them. Thank You Sue for stepping in to help. Their costumes turned out pretty cute! Mikkel seemed pretty sad this night (maybe because she knew her mommy was stuck in the hospital) so most of her pictures are pretty sad...except the pictures where she is eating candy! Our first stop is always the Mosdell's. From what Kris said Lurana loaded 'um up with yummy treats! Then they made a stop at the Gillespie's. They really love Royce...who doesn't love Royce?! After the Trick-or-Treating was all done Kris packed up and headed back to St. George to be with me. He was such a sweet heart to think about printing a picture of the girls in their cute costumes, putting it in a frame and bringing it to the hospital so I could see them. That really made my day. Enjoy our pictures!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I am so glad that Sue was able to help you pull of these cute costumes. I would have loved to be there to help out. Mikkel really looks like she was having a rough night. But in the end everyone is seems to be fine. I'm too lazy to call but know that I'm thinking about you,love you and hoping all is well.
They are so cute! Great job Kris and Sue!
Post a Comment