Sunday, June 21, 2009

Misc. Pictures

Here are a few pictures that I thought I would share. My external hard drive isn't working and that is were all the rest of my pictures are...so I hope we can figure out how to get it working again so we can retrieve all our pictures


Mikkel in her Sunday dress that Grandma Sue made her...and wearing a pretty necklace Grandma J let her wear.


Mikayla trying out her Pink Sponge curlers! When I said, "smile" she squinted and made this cute face.


Here is Mikayla giving me the "I LOVE YOU" sign. She's been working on this for a while and is finally getting it.

An earring my mom put on Mikayla for fun.


I went to check on the girls one night and I found Mikayla sleeping with a loose pillow case wrapped around her head...silly girl!

Mikkel sleeping...how relaxing!


Mikkel and Mikayla

Saying Good bye to Grandpa Jon & Grandma J
WE LOVE YOU Grandpa Jon & Grandma J...we miss you!

2 comments:

Jon and Janice said...

I love these pictures, it makes me long for the kids and for home. Oh and for you and Kris too. Thanks for posting all these fun pictures.

SLY mom

Pat Barrett said...

I recognize that earring. Thanks for posting these pictures of your mom and dad. by the way yoou look GREAT!!!!