Hi Kids, I have no volume on my computer at work. But just watching these video made me laugh out loud. It's like I used my imagination and figured out what you were trying to get them to say and do. a few times I wanted to cry and other times I just wanted to reach out and kiss their little faces. Thanks for sharing time. SLY mom/Grandma "J"
2 comments:
Hi Kids, I have no volume on my computer at work. But just watching these video made me laugh out loud. It's like I used my imagination and figured out what you were trying to get them to say and do. a few times I wanted to cry and other times I just wanted to reach out and kiss their little faces. Thanks for sharing time.
SLY mom/Grandma "J"
both of these video and slide shows are so sweet! The girls are just dolls!!! Those pink bows are DARLING! I need to get'cha more!!
lvoe ya bean-e-babe!!
Post a Comment