Thursday, January 8, 2009
Attempted Family Pictures - December 2008
This was an attempt at family pictures! We tried to get a family picture as well as individuals of the girls. I'm NOT a professional in anyway (as you can tell) but we thought we would just get some fun casual shots. The girls weren't really up for it so we got a lot of pictures that aren't quite happy. And for some reason, Mikayla will not look at the camera. We caught her off guard a few times and so she was actually looking at the camera. Also, she rarely will hold still so she is a blur in many of the pictures. We are going to need to do professional pictures soon! But, it's fun to look back at our attempt! I will miss these moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
At least you tried right!? Like you said, there are so many memories to go with these pictures. Those girls of yours are so cute. By the way you are looking really good!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much hair your baby has! She's so adorable. Both your kids are gorgeous! I hope life with 2 kids is agreeing with you. I know it's crazy, but isn't it fun? Gotta love those candid moments. I think if every picture was posed and perfect, you would miss out on the true essence of kids anyway. Way to go! Love ya!
Hey sis!
That was a fun post. It's fun to see so many pictures of you guys...you look really great! Happy 2009 by the way :O)
sly
What fun pictures. When I was working on Ryan's baby book I decided it was more fun to have some variety of pictures in there, rather than just the happy posed (almost) pictures.
Pictures are just paper that represent memories! I love these pictures! (Never met a pic I didn't like) Your girls are sooo cute! I've never seen them without those sweet pigtales. And I agree with everyone else. You look amazing!
Cute! Ella was uncooperative with the camera too until just recently, so I feel ya on that one.
Thanks for sharing!
Sara
Post a Comment