Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby update...

Today we had another doctors appointment. We asked him if he would do an ultra sound and he did. It was so fun to see her. She sure is cramed in there! Once they hit this point they don't have much room to move around. They still kick a lot but they aren't rolling around doing back flips. We were able to see her cute little face and her hands. I think she is going to look a lot like Mikayla (Dr. Bowman said he thought so too). Dr. Bowman couldn't get a real good still shot of her so we don't have an up-to-date ultrasound picture but soon, we'll see her and won't need the ultra sound. How very exciting that we are so close to having our second little girl. We still aren't sure on the due date but it will be between February 26th and March 2nd (Dad and Kris, you may get your wish and she'll be born on February 29th - a leap year baby).

Well, I just wanted to update you all on how things are going on our side. Mikayla is doing well, Kris closed a loan yesterday and has another one he's working on. I'm doing great and trying not to be too lazy. I feel physically tired and worn out most of the time and so I'm trying to stay busy so that I don't think about it. Tonight we are going to a Fondu Party! Kris is calling it 'Fondu Friday'. It will be at Mike and Diane Downward's house. They've invited two other couples besides us so it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll take my camera and if I get any fun pictures I'll post them.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scott & Jennifer said...

Fondue! Fondue! Fondue!

Yum!!! sounds like a great party to go to!!!

I'm excited to see tiny two. I too am hoping for a leap-year baby! That would be AWESOME!!

SLY
beijinhos

Kelly said...

How exciting for you both. Hope everything continues to go well over the next few weeks.