Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Any Time Now...

Ok, so I am getting VERY anxious for our little girl to be born. Her due date was yesterday and she still isn't here. But I did have my doctors appointment yesterday and we scheduled a 'Water Break' for Friday morning at 8 am. That means if she doesn't come on her 0wn before Friday at 8 am the doctor will break my water and I should start having contractions and get her here soon. The doctor mentioned breaking my water this morning and I turned that down so the baby would have a few more days to decide to come on her own. Now that I think about it though, I should have just taken the doctor up on breaking my water today because it could have been all over by now and we would have our beautiful baby girl. But instead, I'm waiting every single moment of the day. Waiting to see if I will have a contraction or if my water will break. My water broke when I had my first little girl, Mikayla. I was out to dinner with Kris and my parents and all the sudden the water balloon in my tummy broke!!! Fun memories :o) Having kids is so incredible and i just love having Mikayla and I know adding another cute little girl to the mixture will be twice the enjoyment. Well, I wish I had a picture or something to add to this post but I'm on a computer that doesn't have pictures on it so I guess my next post will have pictures (a family picture with all FOUR of us!!!). love, bean!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am so excited for tomorrow to come for you . . . That is unless this little girl comes on her own. The joys of waiting, and waiting, and waiting for those babies! So do you have a named picked out, or are you waiting till she is here? I hope everything goes great when the time does come. I can't wait to see pictures!