Fun, fun, I wonder if she'll be a dark like Joni and I or if she'll be a blond like Jessica...or maybe another red head...but I think she'll be different...????
Congratulations! That will be so fun. Your girls will have each other for a best friend. You won't have to go buy a whole new wardrobe either. Vern especially liked that one when we found out we were having Owen. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend. We're still not sure what day we will be there but we will call you as soon as we figure things out.
3 comments:
WAHOOOOO!
Congrates Bean,Kris and Mikayla.
SLY mom and dad
Yehaawww!
Fun, fun, I wonder if she'll be a dark like Joni and I or if she'll be a blond like Jessica...or maybe another red head...but I think she'll be different...????
SLY
Congratulations! That will be so fun. Your girls will have each other for a best friend. You won't have to go buy a whole new wardrobe either. Vern especially liked that one when we found out we were having Owen. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend. We're still not sure what day we will be there but we will call you as soon as we figure things out.
Post a Comment