Friday, November 9, 2007

This is what we've been up to!

2 comments:

The Spencers said...

Hey Jones'!
I was so excited when I found your blog through Joni's. Mikayla is soo cute! I think she looks a lot like you Jeana. You guys look like such great parents. Congratulations on number two! That is awesome! It was good to see you Kris at the gas station the other day. It made me miss getting together with you guys. We really do think about you guys a lot and wonder what you've been up to and I really feel bad that we haven't been by to see you. I don't even have a very good excuse! Anyway, will you guys be around Thanksgiving weekend? If so, maybe we could get together then for a little bit?! Hope you guys are doing as well as you look in the pictures! We have a blog if you want to take a look(its not as neat as yours) its http://www.vernandjenspencer.blogspot.com
Hope we can get together soon!
Jen
sorry about the novel!

The Spencers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.