Here are a few pictures of Mikayla and her pal, Ryan Downward. Ryan is Mike and Diane Downward's son. He was born on December 8, 2006 just one week after Mikayla was born. They have a fun time together. Ryan is walking like a pro and is trying to teach Mikayla the tricks-of-the-trade! After Mikayla spends time with Ryan she seems more determined to walk all by herself.
Ryan and Mikayla in the Pool. June 2007
Ryan eating Mikayla's Rubber Ducky
They are trying to escape!
Playing with the Halloween spider!
Ryan giving loves!
2 comments:
CUTE, they look like great pals! She's just getting so big, I can't believe she's almost 1!
Take care sweet cakes!
beijinhos!
hey little bean,
well, I just wanted to drop a little note and tell you hi :O)
I love the pics...I guess I always do. It's very fun to see her with her friend. I'm glad you guys have somebody for her to play with...Oliver loves his little playmates so much, and it means a lot to have somebody for you to chat with as well (his mom:O)
well...the little ones are screaming in their bedroom for some reason. I don't know what's wrong, so I better go!
sly
joni ann
Post a Comment